Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dating someone special! The lovely domestic life.

Last week we went to the movies. Afterwards, we stopped by Andronico’s, bought a French baguette and some rice vinegar. I made stir fry with tofu, broccoli, and onions, and we ate it together. We went to the library a few days ago, and I finally got a library card up here. We rented Talk To Her, so I could practice my Spanish. We watched it over the two days. It was a great film.

We’ve been cleaning, cooking, exercising…doing everything together. I think we’re getting really close. We’ve been sleeping together for years, but it’s only been within the last couple weeks that we’ve been getting really intimate.

Yes indeed, I am really getting to know myself. I am sure it will be a life long relationship.
;-))))))

2 Comments:

Blogger Jiling 林基玲 said...

you never cease to surprise me. and make me smile. :D

can't wait to see you again! will call you after the Burn

i love you, awesomeness!!! *muah*!
-j

8:45 PM  
Blogger Lazzzzyfish said...

Hey Brian, I “discovered” your blog when David showed me Jeff’s blog today. I added you in my blogroll. You seem to be busy dating and didn’t update your blog eh?

Wow! That sounds so fun and romantic! It is great when you know you have found your true love! Love is something to cherish…

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home